Going out for lunch - vegan style

So the other day my boyfriend and I went out to this lovely little organic vegan cafe called "The Green Edge" in Brisbane. I ordered a Tempeh Burger, with chips and salad and a delicious chocolate milkshake to drink.


People often assume that vegans have an extremely malnutritioned diet with little to no variety of foods, well I'm here to tell you that is 100% false! Not only is vegan food just as delicious as non-vegan food, but it's also nutritious. Even if you aren't a vegan, I encourage you to every once in a while when you go out for breakfast/lunch/dinner to choose the vegan/vegetarian option. Not only is it great for you, but it's also great for our animal friends and the environment - a little difference can result in a big impact to our world, so don't forget to do your little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment